Thursday, April 11, 2013

Blueberry Avocado Smoothie

Since warmer weather is finally here, I have been making lots of smoothies. Mostly after yoga class. Best combination ever!!! Yoga + smoothies = happiness. I made this one for Brittany and myself, but I ended up drinking both servings. Whoops. I added some raw, local honey to help with my allergies this time of year!



















makes 2 servings
2 heaping cups frozen blueberries
2 ripe avocadoes
1 tablespoon raw honey
1 packet stevia powder
2 cups vanilla almond milk


1. Slice the avocadoes in half, and then scoop out the pits. Then use a spoon to scrape out all of the pale green flesh. Throw into the blender.

2. Add the rest of the ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth. You have to make sure to blend really well when using blueberries since they can end up kind of chunky.

3. Pour into pint glasses and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...