Friday, January 4, 2013

Crock Pot Hot Chocolate

I told you I was obsessed with my crock pot. This hot chocolate is a thick, creamy, sweet, ultimate winter comfort drink.


You'll need

  • 1.5 cups whipping cream
  • 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
  • 6 cups milk (I ended up adding more milk because it was too sweet) 
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
I cut everything in half because this makes a lot of hot chocolate and there's only two of us.

Combine all ingredients together in the crock pot. Cook on low for 2 hours, stirring occasionally. 





Adapted from Mrs. Happy Homemaker

1 comment:

  1. Romaaaaa!!!

    Sounds delicious! My mother-in-law did something similar around Christmastime, and it was awesome.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...