Friday, June 6, 2014

Summery Lemonade #3! Blueberry Lemon/Limeade


Sorry for so many lemonades, but I can't stop myself this week. I don't have a favorite from the three I've made so far this summer - they've all been good. This one is probably the prettiest color, though!


It's Twilly's third birthday!! Such a big boy.

BLUEBERRY LEMON/LIMEADE
Adapted from Damn Delicious

3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup water
1 cup blueberries
1/2 cup lemon juice
3/4 cup lime juice
5 cups water
ice

Bring the sugar and water to a boil in a small saucepan. Add the blueberries and let it simmer for about five minutes. Take off the heat and strain. (I kept the sugary blueberries to mix with yogurt tomorrow morning.)

In a picture or bottle, mix together the blueberry simple syrup, lemon and lime juice, water and ice. Serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...