Monday, April 20, 2015

Coconut Cherry Cobbler

Cooking gluten free and vegan recipes generally directs me to a lot of paleo sites. Surprisingly I really like all of the recipes! They are really creative and use ingredient in ways I never thought of. For example, this cobbler from Predominantly Paleo. The recipe was fantastic and I'll definitely be making it again. 



2 cups cherries, pitted (I used frozen)
1/4 cup cane sugar
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup coconut shreds (unsweetened)
1/4 cup sunflower seeds
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 tablespoon arrowroot powder
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Pinch sea salt

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Add the cherries to the bottom of a small dish. I think mine was 5x7?? I have no idea really. Do what you want. I am the worst blogger. Anyways sprinkle cherries with 1/4 cup sugar.
Combine the rest of the ingredients minus the coconut oil. Then add the coconut oil and use your hands or a fork to cut into dry ingredients.
Bake for 25 minutes until lightly golden brown on top. Serve warm or cold. If the cobbler is served cold, it's extra crunchy! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...